Join us for Northlea’s Spring Fling – Thursday, June 1, 5-9pm
Northlea’s annual Spring Fling event is on Thursday June 1 from 5-9pm! It is a great event for kids and adults to play, catch up and have fun. For those of you new to Spring Fling, it is the biggest fundraising event of the school year and includes Bouncy Castles, obstacle courses, sport events, ice cream truck, classroom activities, food, treats, a DJ and much more!
In order for us to run this event and for it to be successful we need your help – please – with VOLUNTEERING and SPONSORSHIPS.
These events have been so successful in the past through the support of community partnerships and sponsorships of Spring Fling.
We are looking again for these partnerships and support this year. If families are aware of possible sponsorship opportunities or are willing to source sponsorship opportunities for Northlea, please let Natasha Kent know. You can contact Natasha at email@example.com. We could use your help! We also have a formal letter which we provide to our potential sponsors. We have different levels of sponsorship and Natasha is happy to discuss and answer any questions.
We would also appreciate volunteers to participate in the Sponsorship committee – individuals who will focus their time on obtaining sponsorships/ community partnerships for the school and creating posters to be displayed, etc. for our sponsors for Spring Fling.
We can’t host any event at the school without the help of volunteers – all are welcome from chairing a section of Spring Fling to doing a 40 min shift at the Bouncy Castle! If you can volunteer please help us out. Some of the volunteer help that is needed includes:
- Sponsorship Committee – We need volunteers to help source sponsorship for Spring Fling. Parents can participate in the committee or undertake obtaining specific sponsorship for the event on their own.
- Volunteers for supervising events such as Bouncy Castles etc, ticket selling, food & drink stations, etc. on the night of the event. These are short shifts – 45 mins.
- Member of the Spring Fling committee and help out with various parts of Spring Fling. Time commitment is before and at Spring Fling.
- Participation in classroom events – each classroom will host an event for Spring Fling and will need volunteers to help out.
- Bake sale – bring out your baked goodies for our bake sale!
If you are interested in volunteering please sign up on the Google doc below for the areas of interest.
Any help on Sponsorship please email Natasha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for more exciting details on Spring Fling!